Reviews on the Upcoming Cars of 2014
The big car manufacturing companies are preparing interesting surprises for the year 2014. There are many good models that will be marketed next year and many bring up new attractive designs and improved technology.
2014 Cadillac CTS
· The Cadillac CTS line is a very competitive car, maybe as much as the V sport Cadillac model.
· The car is powered by a turbo four cylinder engine.
· Cadillac CTS has an ample torque at throttle tip in.
· The throttle increases through the mid-range.
· The horsepower hits its peak at past 5000 rpm as the throttle falls off.
· Cadillac used noise canceling technology to make the model more sound proof.
· The design is also impressive.
2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
· Wraith is a perfect name choice for this Rolls-Royce new model.
· 2014 Rolls Royce Wraith might be the sportiest Rolls Royce car in history.
· The car is a coupe version of the Ghost model.
· The architectural hardware is shared with the F01/F02 models from BMW.
· Wraith’s wheelbase is 7.2 inches shorter than Ghost’s wheelbase
· Wraith’s overall length is 4.2 inches shorter and its overall height is 1.7 inches lower than for the Ghost sedan.
· 2014 Rolls Royce Wraith has a 6.6-liter twin-turbo V-12 engine, same as the Ghost.
· The engine power was boosted for Wraith from 563 hp at 5250 rpm to an impressive 624 hp at 5600 rpm.
· Compared with Ghost the torque increases for Wraith from 575 lb-ft to 590.
· The car features an eight-speed automatic transmission.
· Wraith can hit 60 mph in around 4.1 seconds.
· Being able to and run the quarter mile in about 12.5 seconds, Wraith is truly the fastest Rolls-Royce ever.
2014 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG S
· This luxury model from Mercedes-Benz features seat massage options, ambient interior lightening options, cabin air ionizer and cabin perfumer among other impressive utilities.
· The car is a 4 door sedan with a front engine.
· S63 is also equipped with semiautonomous driving technology using built in stereo cameras to keep the car centered between the lines.
· S63 features twin turbocharged 5.5 liter V-8 engines with 577 horsepower and 664 lb-ft of torque for the S63 S model.
· The car can get from 0 to 60 mph in only 3.5 seconds and run a quarter mile in 11.8 seconds at 123.0 mph.
· S63 is much faster version of the new Mercedes S-Class.
2014 Buik Regal
. The 2014 Regal’s interior and exterior will have some design upgrades.
. The most interesting feature upgrade for the new model will be the new standard turbo power.
. Even the cheapest Regal will have a 2.0 liter turbo engine that can produce 259 hp.
. The new 2014 Buick Regal will make available a new all-wheel drive system.
. The model will feature an electronically controlled torque transfer device.
. Buick Regal is a 4 door sedan with front engine.
. The transmission system will be a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic.
. The car can get from 0 to 60 mph in 6.3-9 seconds.
. Buick Regal 2014 model will measure 190.2 x 73.1 x 58.4 inches.
If you think seriously to buy a new car in 2014 there are many other interesting models that will be launched on the market next year. Don’t forget to call the DVLA helpline to inquire about car registrations rules and the car tax for the model of your choice.
Author-Bio: Am Maria Mcquire , an author by profession born and brought-up in UK. Am a writer and an avid blogger as well, I could pen down on any topic I come across. For now am doing my research on a DVLA Helpline .http://www.justsomestuff.net/reviews-on-the-upcoming-cars-of-2014-201310Transportation