By consuming slimming drinks instead of a certain amount of food, you will not be hungry. In fact, you will feel full by reducing the number of calories.
There are wonderful natural drinks for weight loss, which you should not miss if you want to lose weight and take advantage of their many properties.
What’s more, you will notice the changes very quickly. By consuming less fat, you will be able to make your weight decrease gradually, in a healthy way.
Another benefit is that because you know exactly what your juice or cocktail contains, you can control the number of calories you consume.
Too often, when we are on a diet, we end up drinking certain juices that actually contain a lot of sugar, which is far from a healthy choice.
In addition, we often think that just not eating or skipping meals is the easiest way to lose weight. We do not pay attention to the negative impact of such decisions on our bodies.
Thanks to the recipes we will provide you today, you will be able to prepare juices, soft drinks for weight loss, and cocktails using some of your favorite ingredients. In addition to being delicious and healthy, they also help stimulate metabolism.
If you want to add weight loss drinks to your weight loss regimen, keep the following in mind:
- They should contain less than 200 calories.
- You should drink between 200 ml (approximately one glass) and 750 ml (3 glasses).
- Ingredients should be low in sugar and high in fiber and protein.
- We recommend that you prefer drinks that have a thick texture because if you do not dilute the drinks with plenty of water, you can feel full.
- In addition to other benefits, slimming drinks are easy and quick to prepare. You can use cheap ingredients that are easily available in most stores.
Keep in mind that it is important to drink them separately, do not eat anything with them or after them to stimulate weight loss.
1. Green juice to start the day
It is important to start the day with plenty of energy. This drink will help you cope with everything you need to do during the day without feeling tired.
Ingredients per 300 ml:
- ½ glasses of water (125 ml)
- 5 tablespoons lemon or orange juice (50 ml)
- ½ cups of fresh cucumber (100 g)
- ½ green apple
- 2 cups of spinach (50 g)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (10 g)
2. Lemon and ginger juice
This is a fresh drink that is ideal for hot days or after workouts.
Carrots and apples increase fiber and protein, and ginger stimulates your metabolism.
Ingredients per 200 ml:
- 2 cups of grated carrots (230 g)
- 1 apple
- ½ teaspoon of ginger (2 g)
- ½ glasses of carbonated or mineral water (125 ml)
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice (50 ml)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g) (optional)
3. Drink for weight loss with oats and fruit
Oats are one of the most recommended types of cereals due to their high protein content. It is especially useful for people who suffer from gastritis or constipation. This recipe, which combines the powerful properties of oats with wonderful fresh fruit, gives you a delicious cocktail that will nourish the body and give you a feeling of satiety for many hours.
Ingredients per 300 ml:
- 2 cups of oats (100 g)
- 2 glasses of water (500 ml)
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (150 g)
- 1 apple
- ½ glasses of almond milk (100 g)
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g)
- Boil oats on low heat with water for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, allow to cool and drain excess water through a sieve. (You can also save this water and drink it later as a fresh and nutritious drink.)
- Put oats and strawberries in a blender and mix.
- Then cut the apple into small pieces and add to the blender along with the almond milk.
- Add sliced bananas.
- The last step – sprinkle the drink with cinnamon.
4. Avocado smoothie
Avocados have a lot of healthy fats, which are important for the body and can help increase metabolism. They also help fight cholesterol.
Ingredients for 3 servings a day:
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (150 ml)
- 3 cups of skim milk (750 ml)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (10 g)
Picture Credit: Pexels