Special exercises can be not only muscles, but also muscles, and also work effectively with eye muscles and improve eyesight. Our eyes guarantee tension, will be an excellent preventive intimacy, and with regular exercises and generally allow you to forget about glasses.
When we spend a lot of time behind the screens of computers and phones, a kind of “swap” of the eye muscles is simply necessary. Like any other gymnastics, special exercises for the eyes improve blood supply in the cells of eye tissue, relieves fatigue, improves the tone of the eye muscles and improves eyesight.
When they become well warm, hold for a few minutes. Listen, do not strain yourself, do not stick straight, do not twist in different directions, try to work only with your eyes.
1. Quickly close and open the eyelids – blink, counting to 20.
2. Raise your eyebrows as high as possible, look tensely straight ahead, relax. Repeat 10 times.
3. Look straight ahead (if you see a window, look at the point of view). Repeat up to 10 times.
4. Close your eyes. Slowly drive your pupils in different directions – look right, then left, up and down. Repeat 10 times.
5. Do the rotational movements of the pupils in a circle – try to do this exercise with both open and closed eyelids. In each direction several times.
6. Circles, squares, try to write your name.
7. Try to slowly draw the infinity sign, move the pupils slowly, smoothly, without sudden movements, clearly drawing the figure eight.
You can do this only for a few minutes. With regular classes after 2 weeks you can see a good result – your eyesight will improve.
Picture Credit: filmwithmark